raeX

June 16, 2004

__________whenwillthisordealbeover

hmmm. my day todae was pissifying.. super shitty.

woke up with a start. stared at my bedside clock. 9.32am. did some fast mental calculations. shit. i was late for piano class. piano class's at punggol. journey there would take at least an hour. meeting my tchr at 11. i practically flew arnd the house to get ready. dint even eat breakfast.. so hungry.

when i reached punggol. i realized that i was super duper early.. so much for flying out of the hse. went to compasspoint to buy breakfast. (oh no. becoming like van liao) saw this reallie cute guy.. hmmm. he smiled at me. but being the usual dao me, i only nodded back. so dao of me. *shakes head* so guilty now.. *sigh*

left compasspoint at 'rnd 11am.. catherina's hse ish super nice lor! design is super cool.. *dreams* want smth like dat too. *sulks*

went all the way to bugis aft class to get the billabong bag i wanted.. thanks jerald.. ((= but.. the stupid billabong doesnt have the bag i wanted at bugis. shit shit shit.

NBA FINALS... CHAMPS ---> DETROIT PISTONS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home